The holy month of Ramadan is celebrated every year by the followers of Islam irrespective of their geographical location or sects worldwide by observing a month of fasting, religious sacrifice, and praying. Ramadan is the holy month since it is believed that it is during the sacred duration of this time that the Holy Quran was revealed to Prophet Mohammed as his first revelation.
The holy month starting with suhoor at the dawn, fast throughout the day and evening prayers to the almighty, and ending with Iftar in the evening- these entire cycle of rejuvenation of the soul and showing the allegiance to the almighty Allah and praying for absolving the sins of the mortal realm through sacrificing the desire and the wants of the flesh and body ultimately culminate in the Eid-al-Fitr which marks the end of the Ramadan month with a new beginning and realization of the nature of the self and the divine through this month-long ritual.
Ramadan has a profound historical, cultural, social significance in the lives of every follower of Islam as an emblem of submission to God.
Given the ongoing crisis, many of us can’t celebrate the usual way. The evening Iftar gets together, the collective prayer scenario and the scene of communion with the community at large remain a distant dream as the pandemic continues to alter the conventional norms. The global crisis has led to significant alterations in the lives of every individual. The festivals had to be adapted to the norms of the new normal and the sense of past nostalgia evokes the golden days of celebration along with our family and friends where we could breathe without an array of rules.
However, history has seen mankind can and has always overcome any impending or looming crisis by adaptation, faith, and hope for better days. Isn’t this what Ramadan also teaches us? Sacrificing, struggling, and unfaltering dedication in the hope of a better day when the full moon will shine the brightest removing all the woes of the world. Hence, Ramadan and Eid’s celebration also underwent major shifts and all because of the betterment of humankind.
By reminiscing the memories of the past and accepting the ongoing crisis with a solemn promise to do our best, is what perhaps this year Ramadan has taught us. Spending Ramadan alone or away from your near ones can feel depressing with a sense of alienation. The desire to spend the holy month and collect the blessing together with your family while observing the fast is prevalent amongst all who are dispersed and separated due to the situation.
However, technology significantly contributes to making our lives not only easier but better with instant communication with our family and friends. The increasing restrictions and curbs outside compel us to stay connected through electronic gadgets which certainly provide a respite amid the crisis.
This blog is dedicated to all those who are observing the holy month of Ramadan in isolation and the family of all those who will have to observe the same without the presence of the members. In these trying times, communication and connection can get us through even the toughest of times. Without contemplating over what could be different if times were better, let us try to make the present situation memorable to the best of our abilities. Send those blessings, hugs, and smiles as you break the fast to all your close ones by utilizing the means of communication and chatting.
Here we are listing our Ramadan special messages for all our users to aid you in these trying times so that you can express your gratitude, blessings, and prayers to everyone around you through the channel of your messages. Let your messages and texts be the harbinger of peace and optimism and spread the essence of the holy month even in the distant way. Read on and use these stickers, greetings, and wishes to your friends and family and share them over the social media platforms through Bharat’s keyboard igneous Bengali typing keyboard which has been designed to ease the Bengali communication of all the Bangla users across the globe.
With an in-built Bengali dictionary, the users get real-time suggestions and updates while typing, authentic prediction, interchange of voice into texts and make chatting and communication more vibrant and effervescent than before with specially curated Ramadan stickers and wishes.
Ramadan 2021 Wishes
- That time of the year with a month to repent for our wrong-doings and sin to attain redemption. May all of us find peace during Ramadan. Happy Ramzan Kareem!
- May Allah ease your hardships and shower you with peace and prosperity during this holy month of Ramadan.
- Ramadan Kareem! May Allah give you all the prosperity, success and bless you with wealth and happiness and give you a healthy life.
- Ramadan Mubarak. May this Ramadan clear your understanding and Judgement between right and wrong.
- Wish you have a blissful Ramadan 2021. May the Rahmat of Almighty Allah shine upon you and your family always!
- Let’s celebrate as the month of Ramadan begins here. Filling our life happiness and mirth, as Allah blesses us once again with prosperity and cheer. Happy Ramadan!
- Let the divinity of this holy month erase all the sinful thoughts off your mind and fill it with a sense of purity and gratitude towards Allah! Ramadan Mubarak to you!
- Ramadan takes you on a spiritual journey that ends right at the door of Allah where dwells endless mercy and immeasurable happiness. Ramadan Mubarak to you!
- May this Ramadan bring endless moments of joy and happiness in your life. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Marhaban Ya Ramadan. May the spirit of Ramadan stay in our hearts and illuminate our souls from within.
- Ramadan is a month of Allah, whose beginning is Mercy, whose middle is forgiveness, whose end is freedom from fire. Have a safe and happy Ramadan!
- May the greatness of Allah fulfill your wishes and dreams with happiness and peace around you. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Happy Eid. Celebrate together from wherever.
- Eid Kareem. Let the spirit of Ramadan remain in your hearts and light up your souls from within.
- May the crescent-shaped moon brighten your path toward enlightenment and may Allah bless you with peace and joy.
Download the Bengali keyboard online to explore the whole range of Ramadan stickers, wishes, and greeting packs to fill this holy month with the divine blessing of joy and peace with the power of evocative words to guide you through these challenging days. Moreover, you can send your heartiest wishes in Bengali with this Bengali keyboard with Bengali stickers available both in the Google play store and in APK from the website.
Besides Bengali, these Ramadan special stickers and wishes are available on all our range of keyboards from Marathi, Malayalam and Hindi. There is one for everyone so that language never becomes a barrier while conversing. Have a blessed Ramadan and Eid.