- Go to your device’s Settings.
- Tap System, then select Language & Input.
- Tap Virtual Keyboard or On-Screen, then choose Manage on-screen Keyboards.
- Toggle the button On for Bangla Keyboard.
- Open the app you want to type in and click on the keyboard icon on the bottom right corner.
- Select Bengali Keyboard and start typing.
- -On your Android phone or tablet, Go to the Play Store.
- -Search for Bengali Keyboard download with Banglish Stickers.
- -Select the application and click install Bengali Keyboard
Download the Bangla keyboard App from PlayStore and follow these steps to set the keyboard as your default. -Go to Settings on your phone.
-Click on System.
-Tap Languages & Input.
-Click on Virtual Keyboard.
-Tap Manage Keyboards.
-Click the toggle next to the Bengali Keyboard.
-Open any app that opens your Keyboard
-Tap on the keyboard icon on the lower right bottom corner of the keyboard.
-Select Bengali Keyboard and Bengali Stickers.
-Start Bangla typing
To change your keyboard theme on your Bangla Keyboard App. • Open the Bengali Keyboard on your desired App
• Tap on the three lines on the far-right side of the suggestion bar
. • Click on Settings on the right side of the keyboard.
• Tap Theme
• Select from the library of beautiful themes or personalize your own theme with your photos.
• Then tap Apply.
- Open the Bengali Keyboard App
- Tap on the three lines on the top left-hand side.
- Tap on Auto-Correct and click on turn off
- You can also change the intensity of the autocorrect to Light, Modest and Aggressive.
Note: Once you turn-off Autocorrect, your keyboard will not offer predictive text options.
Bengali Keyboard App has the voice recognition feature turned on by default.
- Open the Bangla typing keyboard on your desired app.
- Press the microphone on the left side of the suggestion bar.
- Select your preferred Language English to Bengali typing from the bottom bar of the keyboard.
- Tap on the microphone and begin speaking.
- The words start appearing on the textbox instantly.
We understand that you encountered a warning message saying that Bangla Keyboard may be able to collect your data. However, this is a standard Android alert that appears whenever ANY third-party keyboard is enabled. We are designed not to collect, store, or transmit any sensitive data. The Bengali Keyboard’s cutting-edge innovation gathers just anonymous insights for better forecasts and improves your experience. Our keyboard is absolutely safe to use.
- Learns as you type: No need to manually add words to your personal dictionary.
- Type a word once and you can glide type it or find it in suggestions next time. Bengali Keyboard remembers it for you.
- Choose a theme with or without key borders
- Switch from number row and emoji row with a simple swipe
- Slide your finger across the spacebar to move the cursor
- Type “byapok” in English to get ব্যাপক.
- Type “donnobad” in English to get ধন্যবাদ in Bangla.
- For কেমন আছো , type “kemon” and you will automatically get the full prediction.
- To get “tumi khub shundor”, just type tumi khub and you will instantly get multiple suggestions in the panel and you can scroll and select one.
- To get “আপনার দিনটি শুভ হোক”, just speak “Have a nice day” using the voice typing feature.
- Provides plenty of Hilarious, fun stickers & GIFs
- You can get BigMoji’s suggestions based on your text.
- You can create your unique bobble head caricature with your own selfies or friends and families.
- You can type in your own beloved Bangla language and get stickers and gifs
- You can make a personalized theme with your photo or choose amongst many refreshing themes available.
- Type your message and press the GIF button to get exact same GIF
- Style your Bengali text messages with many tons of different stylish fonts.